Meet the Members: RaikuraMeet the Members: Raikura by MaryKosmosVer2
ID Number: JL-02
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Name Day: September 24
Hobby: Deep sea diving
Raised by his late widower father to take the place of his mother, Raikura’s overly conscious about his gender identity and always wants to make sure everybody knows that he’s a boy, despite his androgynous appearance. Sometimes, he’s too reticent that he refuses encouraging compliments and support from anyone who tries to help him accept his uniqueness; the only one who can actually return his confidence without any means of coercion is Rinzu. Most of the time, Raikura tries to hide his long wavy hair in a headscarf to show his masculinity; whenever that doesn’t work, he would reluctantly put his hair in a ponytail.
• Raikura’s Jing Ling is Shui, the Water Spirit.
• Because of past experiences, Raikura doesn’t like being mistaken for a girl.
• Raikura’s name
Meet the Members: InunoMeet the Members: Inuno by MaryKosmosVer2
ID Number: JL-01
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Name Day: October 31
Hobby: Nature walks
The leader of Jing Ling Evolution. An orphan raised by Master Din Foo, Inuno is a kannushi whose sheltered lifestyle makes him too reliant on others and decisions a challenge bigger than political elections. Like any other boy his age, he is playful, innocent, and a little fussy, especially whenever people bug him into doing something he doesn’t want to do; because of this, he also easily gives into peer pressure. Inuno also doesn’t like it whenever people fondle with or pull his ears.
• Inuno’s Jing Ling is Jin Hua, the Evolution Spirit.
• Inuno is part raccoon dog, making him the only spirit bearer who is not human.
• Inuno’s name is derived from "nuno", the Japanese word for cloth.
Meet the Members: MaHAMeet the Members: MaHA by MaryKosmosVer2
ID Number: AI-12
Hair Color: Lavender
Eye Color: Pink-to-Cyan
Name Day: February 6
Hobby: Collecting soap
The twelfth unit of A.R.C.O.I.R.I.S. Next to NiSI and SwRE, MaHA is a major oddball among his kind, always yearning what it’s like to be a girl. Heck, he’s even more of a dreamer than BiUT! He appears to have a fixation towards seashells and soap marbles; for some reason, he only goes for the pastel-colored ones. Maybe he likes the colors? Scents? Appearances? We don’t know! Nobody knows why, but MaHA is sometimes seen around the Courtyards either doing what looks like praying or sometimes getting dragged into SwRE’s demonic rituals.
• MaHA physically appears 15 years old.
• MaHA is Belgian.
• MAHA’s voice is often described as "gentle and soothing".
• MaHA is short for Manas -υ- Harmony.
• MaHA’s real name is René.
• MaHA is
Thoughts on FA, IB, WeasylSooooooo the latest controversy has happened over on good ol' FurAffinity, prompting everyone to start arguing and barking like a dog pound that smells a cat. I'm not going to go into EXTREME detail on what's going on, but I'll try to give a brief TL;DR version. FA suffered a DDOS attack, which resulted in servers literally breaking themselves. DURING the attack, Dragoneer started asking for donations to pay for new hardware. Oh, and back taxes he hasn't paid.Thoughts on FA, IB, Weasyl by ChaosCroc
I'm not going to point fingers on this. However, I will make clear my reasons for leaving FA when I did, since I do still get a few people every now and then asking why my main FA page is disabled.
1. I got tired of the bi-annual Sonic witch hunts. Admins targeting adult Sonic artists and either removing their art completely or outright banning them.
2. The decisions made by the staff when it comes to how the site is run and who it hires as mods or admins is questionable.
3. We were promised software upgrades and improved site fu
Current Residence: Crown Point|
Favourite genre of music: Rock
Favourite style of art: Sonic Adventure-style
Operating System: Windows XP/ 98/ 7
MP3 player of choice: iPod
Shell of choice: If it's a blue shell with spikes and wings, I'll take it.
Skin of choice: The type that Dwight suggested in "The Injury"
Favourite cartoon character: Mickey Mouse
Personal Quote: Let's do it to it!
80 ($1) points for hand drawn
160 ($2) points for digital
Be sure to donate!
I have no interest in the acquisition of llama badges. I am interested in the thoughts and insights that others have regarding my art. Please don't be shy about saying anything that comes to mind... and if nothing comes to mind, I'll take random hugs or points over random llamas any day. They are practically shit anyway.
Just a little thing because I was tagged.
A) For each of the first 20 people to comment to this journal, I will feature one of their characters. I'll also tell you what I like about them.
B) If you comment, please do the same in your journal, putting the tagger on in the first slot. The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!
C) I may be doing 10 sketch requests, as long as you post this on your journal
Even though is very little art on your current account (and since you shut your old one down), I still find Suki to be one of your better characters. Also fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/201…
This guy really likes to use TekTek to make his stuff.
This may be your most recent image of her, but she is nicely done character. Although I would consider upgrading her to run on batteries rather than clockwork.
Perhaps one of the biggest busts on deviantart.
6) Miss Blue Leader
Not much to say since she came out of the blue, no pun intended
7) Thank you Shiki for introducing me to him
8) What a nice froggy you have
The one character on dA that can make wetsuits look cute.
10) Hungry Girl
Yet another out fo the blue spur of the moment
11) a reflection of today’s SMEXY BITCHES.
12) Darkaya Another out of the blue character, no pun intended
13) Giuly Mari now this is a cute kitten!
14) Keisha perhaps you know of her from Aozora's Adventures?
15) Ji-Woo Kyoh or 지 - 우 쿄우 My personal favorite of his characters as seen in my gallery. Also be sure to check out his donation girl right here: fav.me/d7l0o7u
16) Centaur Woman - Best reimagining of a Robot Master!
17) Herself - She ish sooooo floofeh!